Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/8/2010 10:55:28 AM EDT
All my 12rd mags have the extended (finger rest) floor plates, I would like to find a source for the flat (standard) floor plates. I have tried several different places with no luck. Anybody have any ideas where to look?

There was a guy on sturmgewehr.com a while back that said he had some but never heard back from him after sending an e-mail.

I only want 3. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:01:10 PM EDT
Looks like RTG Parts has them here. I just got a couple from him for my P2000. Found him through the sticky on the forum.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:53:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DualShooter:
Looks like RTG Parts has them here. I just got a couple from him for my P2000. Found him through the sticky on the forum.

I already looked there. They only have the compact .45 flat plates, I want some for a full size 12rd USP45 mags w/o the finger rest.

I think I may have found a source for the full size USP45 flat floor plates, gonna call the place tomorrow morning to find out if it is what I want for sure. You know how descriptions can be, & I do not want to order something I don't need or want. Until then it is my secret.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:10:20 PM EDT
Sorry, I assumed they were the same for the compact and full size. Carry on!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:32:41 PM EDT
No problem. I had looked at all the places from the sticky before posting here anyway, so I knew you were referring to compact mags.

I actually found 2 of the 3 I want/need at Numrich (www.gunpartscorp.com), & possibly the 3rd one on the run somewhere else cause Numrich said they only had 2 left. I called to confirm they were HK factory parts before ordering online.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top