Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/8/2010 10:55:28 AM EDT
All my 12rd mags have the extended (finger rest) floor plates, I would like to find a source for the flat (standard) floor plates. I have tried several different places with no luck. Anybody have any ideas where to look?

There was a guy on sturmgewehr.com a while back that said he had some but never heard back from him after sending an e-mail.

I only want 3. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like RTG Parts has them here.  I just got a couple from him for my P2000.  Found him through the sticky on the forum.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks like RTG Parts has them here.  I just got a couple from him for my P2000.  Found him through the sticky on the forum.

I already looked there. They only have the compact .45 flat plates, I want some for a full size 12rd USP45 mags w/o the finger rest.

I think I may have found a source for the full size USP45 flat floor plates, gonna call the place tomorrow morning to find out if it is what I want for sure. You know how descriptions can be, & I do not want to order something I don't need or want. Until then it is my secret.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, I assumed they were the same for the compact and full size.  Carry on!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#4]
No problem. I had looked at all the places from the sticky before posting here anyway, so I knew you were referring to compact mags.

I actually found 2 of the 3 I want/need at Numrich (www.gunpartscorp.com), & possibly the 3rd one on the run somewhere else cause Numrich said they only had 2 left. I called to confirm they were HK factory parts before ordering online.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top