Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 10:15:00 AM EDT
I bought my wife a 380 governemnet model and we shot it some last night. I took it apart to clean it and it wont go back together correctly. Im sure it has something to do with the ejector, but for the life of me I cant figure it out. When I put the take down lever back in and rack the slide, the slide wont go forward all the way. What could cause this. The manual isnt helping any. Thanks for the help.

No luck on Google, but thanks for the heads up warlord
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#1]
ABN-RGR: That is one of the shortcomnigs of the Colt 380s, you inadvertently pushed the ejector too far down, I think if you do Google, it will tell you how you can reset the ejector.  You have to push down on a spring thru the mag well.  
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top