Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 1/7/2006 2:48:04 PM EDT
Can you tell me what a fair price would be for this pistol?

A local gunshop has a very used one for $475.  The pistol is quite worn with several scratches on the finish.

After a function check, everything appears normal except the slide did not lock back on the empty mag.

I've always wanted one of these beauties, but I don't won't to get ripped off either.  Any input would be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:40:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info, I will be purchasing tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that I just saw one on the EE for $900.00, so that's a pretty damn good price.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]
1  paid 850 several years back for nib.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're going to buy the gun, ask that you have a gunsmith check it out, there could be cracks in the frame and/or slide because of the tremendous power 10mm round, and 100% refund policy, or discount.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a fairly new looking Delta Elite in a local pawnshop.  No box, no papers.  $550.  I need another 10mm to feed like I need a hole in my head, but it would be kinda nice to give my Delta Gold Cup a brother.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top