Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2017 11:14:27 PM EDT
My FIL passed away about 2yrs ago and this Colt was one of his guns that my MIL is now wanting to sell..  What's a fair price? The left grip has a small gash on that side and  there's a bit of wear on the gun as well here and there, but seems in overall decent shape. Thanks for your input
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
HUGE factors in value are if you have the original box and documents that came with the gun.
It looks to be in good shape- snake guns are going a bit crazy lately and without box or documents would say 850-1100 is a price range. If you have the box and documents add about $300.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Searching completed auctions on Gunbroker yields prices ranging from $600 to $1600. I would put it somewhere in the middle of that $1000-1100.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:35:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both for the info.. That's exactly what we were looking for.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top