Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2003 11:42:16 AM EDT
picked up a Limited Edition P22 today came with both barrells and case with suppressor cutout. So far this damn thing kicks ASS!!!!!

Who has the best price on supressors for these?

mike
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots of people recommend the Gemtech Outback, I was'nt into dropping 600-800 on one including transfer fee, and transfer tax.  So I bought a TAC-64 from Craig Wheatly at Tactical Innovations, www.tacticalinc.com .  It's a great little suppressor, I paid $400 for it including all other associated fees.  It's got a first round pop if you shoot it dry, but a little lithium grease takes care of that.  Plus I had my 10/22 threaded and it works well on it too.  Craig has a newer improved model out now the TAC-65, wish it had been available when I bought mine, but oh well.  I also give Craig my highest recommendation as well, great guy, great product, and great service.  
Ah!  Just remembered the Tac-Ord Wildcat XL, is another one that I see recommended alot.  You might check all those out, and get the one that you like the best.  I don't think that you'd go wrong with any of them.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
See if I can post a pic.

Kinda crappy pic, but it loads fast.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#3]
What is different about the limited edition?
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 3:49:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a OD p99 da in 40.

For p22 stuff goto Carlwalther's p22 page

It has the supressors for $395.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is different about the limited edition?

the LE comes with both barrels and a custom case with suppressor cut out in the foam.

mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top