Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/30/2002 3:39:53 PM EDT
Hi there folks, my first post in here :-O

I bought my first gun a couple of days ago (P22) and to the firing range I went... After a few shots, one of the magazines kinda broke as you can see on the picture (the bullets can freely go out as a result of that widening and of course, it doesnt get into the gun very easily - thanx God for the second magazine)
http://www.centroautomotores.com/3/p22magazine.jpg
Does this happened to any of you? have any idea of what could happen?

N
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 4:01:54 PM EDT
Unless you're trying to load it with more than 10 rounds, it looks like a bad mag. I've only shot my P22 a couple of times, but I can tell you that's not normal. No problems so far.

Contact Walther USA and talk to them about a replacement. Otherwise just spend the $18.00 for a new mag.
www.waltheramerica.com/centerfire_handguns.htm
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 4:07:39 PM EDT
Not in the US, but I'll contact Walther importer or go to the gunshop where I bought it to get it fixed or replaced.

Just trying to see what could caused this, cos it seems very odd to me :-O

The other mag worked perfectly (so the P22)

Cute lil gun!

N.

Link Posted: 8/30/2002 5:38:33 PM EDT
Somewhere else in here there was talk about P-22 magazines being recalled. At least some other buyers of the P-22 had problem magazines too. It was mostly feeding problems. I thought it was a neat little gun too, like a scaled down P-99. Now that Walther and S&W seem to be nearly as one, maybe S&W will back them. BTW, welcome to Deimos! Stay and have a look around, join the fun!
Top Top