Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2017 11:32:56 PM EDT
This will make many of Walther's pistols a steal.

I found one online dealer with the PPQ M1 for $479.00 shipped, making the final cost less than $400.00 after the rebate.

http://www.waltherarms.com/rebate100/#
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I got an  email for that rebate too. It makes for a great deal. I was looking at the PPQ M2 that comes with an extra mag for free. I think it was $409 after rebate, one heck of a deal. My problem is I already have a PPX with dawson sights, 5 mags and a holster  so I don't know if I want to start over buying everything again.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#2]
At this point I am waiting for someone to talk me out of the PPQ M2 Navy SD.  For a suppressor ready gun it's one of the best deals going and of everything striker fired I've looked at (APX, VP9, Glock, P320, Canik, M&P) it's the clear winner in terms of feel in my hands, trigger is near the top too.  Only tempting thing is the Arex with a threaded barrel and slide cut for a red dot that KVAR says is coming, even though it isn't striker fired it fits the bill for everything else.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 4:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm really looking at the PPQ 45 now
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At this point I am waiting for someone to talk me out of the PPQ M2 Navy SD.  For a suppressor ready gun it's one of the best deals going and of everything striker fired I've looked at (APX, VP9, Glock, P320, Canik, M&P) it's the clear winner in terms of feel in my hands, trigger is near the top too.  Only tempting thing is the Arex with a threaded barrel and slide cut for a red dot that KVAR says is coming, even though it isn't striker fired it fits the bill for everything else.
View Quote
Unless they fixed it, they didn't design to work suppressed and they had to swap out recoil springs which meant it didn't work reliably without a suppressor unless you change the spring back out.  That was the reason I passed.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 12:07:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Unless they fixed it, they didn't design to work suppressed and they had to swap out recoil springs which meant it didn't work reliably without a suppressor unless you change the spring back out.  That was the reason I passed.
View Quote
I'll have to tell my Navy it isn't supposed to work suppressed while it works suppressed.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll have to tell my Navy it isn't supposed to work suppressed while it works suppressed.
View Quote
Why don't you do a little research instead of relying on a sample size of 1...

http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/ppq/36528-new-navy-m2-problem-shooting-suppressed-17.html#/topics/36528?page=1
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 2:42:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the heads up about the Navy.  I'll do some more research on it and decide, particularly concerning is someone mentioned they had an Osprey 45 which is what I will be running.  Worst case I may just buy a normal PPQ to have, it's still a ton of pistol for the dollar.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Wish they had this deal when I bought mine last year..
found mine on gunbuyer.com for $499.00 free ship.

Hands down one of the best polymer/ striker fired pistol i've ever owned/shot.

I ended up with the PPQ M2 in .40.

Picked up a few extra mags from Cheaper than dirt when they ran them for under $28.00 free ship.

I'd really looking at the PPQ 45 now.. the Walther has not disappointed me yet.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Perfect timing to discover this, my ppq 45 should be at my ffl tmrw!
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 2:51:43 AM EDT
[#10]
The newest PPQ Navy SD will be just fine but some of them didn't work well.

Mines didn't work. I sent it to Walther and it was back in my hands in one week.

they fixed it with a new spring.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My PPQ has the new green recoil spring and runs great both suppressed and unsuppressed.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Why don't you do a little research instead of relying on a sample size of 1...

http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/ppq/36528-new-navy-m2-problem-shooting-suppressed-17.html#/topics/36528?page=1
View Quote
ericoak you should do a little more research and you will learn that the PPQ Navy from the last couple of years comes with updated springs and runs fine both suppressed and unsuppressed.  Before the spring update PPQs would hang just slightly out of battery when shooting suppressed.  I have an early PPQ M1 with a Jarvis threaded barrel and Walther swapped my springs out no charge and paid shipping both ways.  I use the new green recoil spring both suppressed and unsuppressed no problem.  If you have an older PPQ just call Walther and they will update it with the new springs, they shoot great suppressed.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

ericoak you should do a little more research and you will learn that the PPQ Navy from the last couple of years comes with updated springs and runs fine both suppressed and unsuppressed.  Before the spring update PPQs would hang just slightly out of battery when shooting suppressed.  I have an early PPQ M1 with a Jarvis threaded barrel and Walther swapped my springs out no charge and paid shipping both ways.  I use the new green recoil spring both suppressed and unsuppressed no problem.  If you have an older PPQ just call Walther and they will update it with the new springs, they shoot great suppressed.
View Quote
How can a company put out a threaded barrel gun and not test it with suppressors, forcing a redesigned spring for it AFTER they released the gun???

There is literally no excuse for that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Crap
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How can a company put out a threaded barrel gun and not test it with suppressors, forcing a redesigned spring for it AFTER they released the gun???

There is literally no excuse for that.
View Quote
I agree, the Navy model was marketed for use with suppressors and if they did testing it was obviously not extensive or with suppressors in common use in the USA.  I think I read a few years ago that they sought Silencerco's help when the issue became known.  They did fix the issue and provided the fix at no cost but there was a long delay for the parts to become available.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#16]
My wife picked up a PPS M2 for $359, minus the $100 rebate.  great price for a single stack 9mm.  Now we have matching PPS's.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:14:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Cabela's had a sale on the PPS M2 for $429 and with the rebate it made me pick one up and I'am glad I did. First Walther and probably not my last.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I just got back in the Walther game, needed some cash earlier in the year and sold mine... Picked up a PPS M2 LE for 398- BEFORE rebate! Was about to get a new PPQ M1 at my LGS but found a KILLER deal I'm getting in a few hours. N.I.B PPQ purchased a few months ago, with 300 rounds of 124 grain Gold Dots for 450-  

EDIT- SCORE
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Does the rebate work for guns purchased from Online retailers like GrabAgun?
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Does the rebate work for guns purchased from Online retailers like GrabAgun?
View Quote
Yep!
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Looks like the rebate is not a rebate check for $100.  It's a prepaid Visa credit card that you have to use within 6 months or you lose the balance.  No cashing it out, either.

Just a heads up!  Going to grab a PPQ Classic for sub $400 after the rebate!

Anyone know if there is a limit per household on the rebate?  Want to grab a PPS M2 for the wife.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#22]
This rebate is very nice, especially when coupled with different retailers putting these guns on sale.  I bought a PPQ M2 9mm 5" for $499 last week, gunbuyer.com was the site, even had free air shipping.  Regular price seems to be around $650ish, so that sale and rebate is a substantial savings on a fine gun, my total after FFL fee will be $424.  I haven't made it to the range with mine yet but it feels great in the hand, I think it will be a great shooter.

Hking
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Looks like the rebate is not a rebate check for $100.  It's a prepaid Visa credit card that you have to use within 6 months or you lose the balance.  No cashing it out, either.

Just a heads up!  Going to grab a PPQ Classic for sub $400 after the rebate!

Anyone know if there is a limit per household on the rebate?  Want to grab a PPS M2 for the wife.
View Quote
No limit.  I called Walther when the promotion first started--they guy there said buy as many as you want.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I just got back in the Walther game, needed some cash earlier in the year and sold mine... Picked up a PPS M2 LE for 398- BEFORE rebate! Was about to get a new PPQ M1 at my LGS but found a KILLER deal I'm getting in a few hours. N.I.B PPQ purchased a few months ago, with 300 rounds of 124 grain Gold Dots for 450-  

EDIT- SCORE
View Quote
Nice score! I also scored on PPS M2 LE $365 before the $100 rebate. I figured at that price it's a win win. I wish Walther didn't seem dead. I want an INCOG holster for it but of course they don't make one for it. Honestly what I really want is a single stack HK but I guess this is as close as I'm going to get...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top