Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2017 5:04:04 PM EDT
My g/f has been wanting a CCP for a month now and for her b-day/anniversary I got her it.  I like the gun, reminds me alot of the P30SK i have.  After i took it down to clean the factory oil out of it, it reminds me of a HK p7.  Infact if a P30sk and P7 has a baby, it would be the CCP.  Anywho, The trigger isnt the greatest and I cant find any aftermarket triggers for it, nor some better sights.  I have seen the same post/video where u just drop some oil on a few spots and pull the trigger 1000 times to smooth it out.  If this is my only option, ill just have to do it, but was hoping maybe someone here know of some other aftermarket parts for it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know you can get a replacement front sight (HiViz?) but that is about it. I have seen a few YouTube videos about polishing a little here and there to clean up the trigger but that's about it for the CCP. Seems like once the PPS M2 hit the market even Walther stopped really caring about the CCP, which is too bad because I love the way it feels in the hand.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Walther is not known for aftermarket support.  I had the same issue with my PPS M1 other than night sights it is completely stock.  I would have kept it my primary single stack carry but Streamlight did not make a TLR-6 housing for it but they did for my G43.  It was kind of disappointing as the pistol was a great little pistol and came with a pretty good trigger stock.  

With the CCP I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion.  Not to mention the issues that have plagued the pistol since its release I remember on Walther forums whole pages of CCP problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top