Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2006 4:26:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 4:26:38 AM EDT by aklingjr]
Does anyone have any experience with these? I would particularly like any info regarding reliability and accuracy.

thanks
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:29:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 7:31:21 AM EDT by P35FAN]
I shot a borrowed PT22 at a range. It had reasonable accuracy out to about 10 yards or so. It would be OK for close encounters. I only put about 30 rounds through it so I cant comment on reliability although I had no problems. I havent shot the PT25. I would avoid the PT25 due to ammo cost. The 22 is much cheaper to shoot and practice with.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:03:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By aklingjr:
Does anyone have any experience with these? I would particularly like any info regarding reliability and accuracy.

thanks

I own both models. Both are fun to shoot and pretty accurate for mouse guns. The PT-25 is more reliable, due to not being a rimfire cartridge. With the PT-22, it can be finicky about what ammo you feed it. Mine seems to like CCI and Winchester ammo. Had a few failure to feed, but after about 50rds or so, had no more failures. I also swapped out the wood grips on mine for some pearce rubber ones, which feels and fits my hands better.
Top Top