Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 5:12:26 PM EDT
Just ordered a Millenium PRO PT145 with SS slide today.  Is there any stuff I can do improve it, not saying that it needs it... It seems some of the earlier models had some weaknesses, as you know. Reportedly this 3rd generation version has had all the problems fixed..

I believe it can be Magna-Ported.  Who makes a longer grip extension, ideally with an extra round or two. Pierce?  Are there any magazine peculiarites? Who makes a "little pinky" magazine extension?

Are the sights o.k.? For CCW I ordered a Galco "Miami Classic" shoulder holster.

Any advice you can provide will be greatly appreciated. The PT joins my Kimber PRO CDP with aluminum grips, and a S&W 3913LS with Hogue grips and honed action.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Only thing I did to mine was extra Taurus brand mags(the promags I tried fit like crap) and Trijicon night sights.
It fit my hand really well. Much better than the Sub Glock in .45 and the Taurus holds more ammo
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got my PT145 today, everything looks like it will be just fine.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Only thing I did to mine was extra Taurus brand mags(the promags I tried fit like crap) and Trijicon night sights.
It fit my hand really well. Much better than the Sub Glock in .45 and the Taurus holds more ammo

I love mine, it is my primary carry gun during the winter. I feel the same about the mags, factory are the only ones I have liked so far, got a couple of extra ones at a gunshow for $22 each. It has run flawlessly with a variety of ammo as well, very happy with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top