Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2016 8:47:08 PM EDT
As the title states.  Took about a week to get to me from the time of order.  Really comfy but my typical carry piece is a GLOCK 17 so this PT111 just disappears on my hip.  You can see the Lakeline Fiber Optic sights on there as well.  I think I may cut the fiber optics out and go again as I think they were a bit too long when I melted the ends.

Doing a short video now will hopefully have uploaded soon.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 11:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quick review of the holster.

PT111 G2 On Your 6 Designs Holster Review
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 12:04:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I wish someone made one that rides a bit higher with an FBI cant.
I picked this one up at a gun show back in the summer from a guy in Allen. I like it a bunch. He had no cards on his table and no web site. Not bad for $35.

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice :)  

You can adjust the cant on this one a bit by just moving either of the belt loops up or down to the next screw hole.  It won't be FBI cant though.  I prefer something between FBI and straight drop but with as small as this gun is it's still easily concealable even with a straight drop.  

Vedder holsters has what you're looking for here.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top