Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2015 3:55:18 PM EDT
What I sent was stainless steel and got the same back, g2 SS. Here is my concern, others are complaining that the company does not sell spare parts. Will Taurus be around in a few years? Right now it is tough to find a Taurus because all new ones being made are replacements. Remember Iver Johnson?

I am thinking of selling it now and putting it toward something else.....
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Academy has plenty of the Gen 2s.  They're not hard to find.  Braztech is pretty big, and gets most of the Brazillian gov't contracts.  They should be around for a long time.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a good little gun. I don't think Taurus is going anywhere, it is a PITA to send it back for anything that goes wrong, but they will fix anything that goes wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top