Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 1:47:55 PM EDT
Well, after my latest purchase of a Beretta 3032 Tomcat, I need a holster.  I was thinking a pocket holster would fit my needs best.  Any favorites?  Any to  stay away from?  If I don't get a pocket holster maybe some kind of in the pants model.  What's your opinion?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I have used an Uncle Mike's model 0 (zero) with the plastic clip cut off for both my current carry gun, Ruger SP101, and prior, Glock 27. It is very inexpensive and works great. The outside surface sticks to the inside of your pocket, while the inside surface allows the gun to draw easily. I use it in dress pants, casual pants and jeans.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:31:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Kramer.  Kramer.  Kramer.

Great quality, Great material (horsehide).

80 bucks for his pocket holster, and after checking, he makes it for the Tomcat.

THIS IS NOT A PAID ENDORSEMENT, NOR HAVE ANY CONSIDERATIONS BEEN OFFERED OR ACCEPTED.

www.gokart.net/cgi-bin/store.cgi/kramer?page=/index1.html&cart_id=%25%cart_id%25%25

As always, find something that YOU are comfortable with.  You are unique, so something that works for someone else may not work for you.

Good luck, and be safe.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I use a Galco leather pocket holster for my S&W J frame and I love it. Cost $47 but its worth it. That holster will last a lifetime. The great thing about pocket holsters is that you can use them in cargo shorts. That really adds to their usefullness.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 2:49:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll agree with Malpaso on this one. Depending on what I'm wearing, if I go to pocket carry, I use an Uncle Mikes' IWB holster.  I leave the clip on mine, because I stick it in my left front pocket.  Works great with my J-frame, should work even better with a tomcat. Yep, its the cheap way to go, but I'd try pocket carry this way, and see if it works for you, then consider a more expensive holster.  It also is a decent IWB holter, although I don't know how well it would stabilize the short front end of a tomcat.

And kpel308 has some great advice:
... something that works for someone else may not work for you.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 5:26:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out High Noon Holsters @ www.highnoonholsters.com .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top