Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2003 12:26:32 PM EDT
I know the name sounds kinda wussie but has anyone ever used one of these?  I live in Idaho and the weather changes a lot around here so it would be nice to own a holster you can use at anytime.  Looks interesting to me if it works.  Anyone know anything about them?
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Make me a offer on a unused one....I'll even throw in a REAL pager.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
they are hell if you have to sit down.
takes two hands to draw and reholster.

makes you look like donkey boy
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#3]
So is there anything comfortable to sit down in holster wise?  I have thought of carrying behind the back but haven't found a good holster for that either.  Anymore ideas?
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So is there anything comfortable to sit down in holster wise?  I have thought of carrying behind the back but haven't found a good holster for that either.  Anymore ideas?

Outside the pants holsters and under the shoulder holsters are best for sitting.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#5]
small of back but if you fall you break your back.
i like a pancake or reg. belt holster.  covered by a folded jacket during dinner.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the suggestions guys.  I'm looking into some Sidearmor IWB's right now and they look good.  Guess I will just have to suffer some discomfort when I sit since I don't wear jackets that much.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#7]
don't forget blade-tech
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a Milt Sparks Versa Max II that I wear all day every day and I work in an office where I sit all day. I think it is the most comfortable holster I have ever tried, and I have tried alot. I got the all horsehide and it does well even in hot weather with alot of sweat, stays dry and looking new even after almost 2 years.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:49:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I agree with my brother Marine.  Milt Sparks if you can afford it is GOOD STUFF.  If you can't afford it, go with FIST, Inc. holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top