Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 11:31:09 PM EDT
i just ordered my first LIGER belt - im hoping they are as nice as they seem.

Those of you who have them, how do you like them?

they carry the gun well?

Anybody ever ask you about it since its a unique looking belt?

thanks for the replies
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive been wearing mine for a little over a month now. No complaints, carries the gun well and looks good.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
If they had a normal looking buckle, I'd try one. That not the look I'm going for with a suit.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got mine almost a week ago and have worn it every day. I don't carry every day, but there is no doubt this belt is built for carry. It is incredibly sturdy. I have been strapping on my USPf in a G-Code kydex holster and I am impressed. There is no sag and it does not pull away at all. There is no way you will have to re-adjust your holster throughout the day with this belt. Once the holster is in place...its in place! I waffled a bit on the decision to purchase this belt mostly because I'm not crazy about how the buckle looks.  You're going to have some trouble fastening and unfastening the buckle until it gets broken in as the material has almost no give.  I finally figured out that the it can be easily unfastened the same way you unfasten a bra strap believe it or not.  Just leave the buckle alone and grasp the belt on either side of the buckle, push towards the center, the buckle will release, and there you go. I know it seems almost too complicated but you'll see what I mean when you receive it.

For those who have never heard of a Liger belt, check out this guy's reviews:
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...ighlight=liger
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just got mine almost a week ago and have worn it every day. I don't carry every day, but there is no doubt this belt is built for carry. It is incredibly sturdy. I have been strapping on my USPf in a G-Code kydex holster and I am impressed. There is no sag and it does not pull away at all. There is no way you will have to re-adjust your holster throughout the day with this belt. Once the holster is in place...its in place! I waffled a bit on the decision to purchase this belt mostly because I'm not crazy about how the buckle looks.  You're going to have some trouble fastening and unfastening the buckle until it gets broken in as the material has almost no give.  I finally figured out that the it can be easily unfastened the same way you unfasten a bra strap believe it or not.  Just leave the buckle alone and grasp the belt on either side of the buckle, push towards the center, the buckle will release, and there you go. I know it seems almost too complicated but you'll see what I mean when you receive it.

For those who have never heard of a Liger belt, check out this guy's reviews:

Links don't work.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Military Morons has a good review of the Liger belt.
militarymorons.com/

Here is a link to the review itself.
militarymorons.com/equipment/firstline.html#liger2

By the way dont link the pics.  In order to view them you have to enter the username/password combo posted on the top of every page on the website.

--mort

p.s. check out the Crye Precision Armour, it is really cool looking.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You have a belt made out of one of these?

You should get the shirt too!

Of course you'll have to answer to... HIM!

LOL......Ligers are awesome...they do what they want.....and the DO have awesome skills in magic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top