Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 7:24:26 PM EDT
I am refering to the Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealment Holster and the In the Waistband IWB (IDPA APPROVED) holster.

I am leaning towards the In the Waistband IWB (IDPA APPROVED) because it uses the loop and snaps that seem quicker for when I want to take it on and off.

www.blade-tech.com/home.php?cat=260

edit: Do the people that carry their pistol IWB also cary their magazines IWB? I have not found IWB mag pouches.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:19:09 AM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:33:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the standard IWB and cover it with an outer shirt or untucked. I carry a spare mag/cuff pouch on a paddle. They don't extend much below the belt line. That's the reason for carrying a pistol IWB - you only have to conceal from the belt up. I'm sure I've seen IWB mag pouches, but I don't remember where since it's so rare.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the tac-light IWB with the snap on loops, they work great for me
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:33:31 AM EDT
[#4]
The only IWB mag pouches I've seen have been leather.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:31:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been carrying (g30) for 5 years on a daily basis w/ a Blade tech IWB and absolutely love it.
I like them because they are simple and low maintainence.

I have a friend that has the UCH and is very pleased with its performance as well.

+1 on the mag pouch quote ...

Quoted:
The only IWB mag pouches I've seen have been leather.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I carry my G19 in a Blade Tech IWB w/ FBI cant and carry a spare mag in a
Milt Sparks IWB leather mag pouch.  Edge-Works makes their G-Code IWB Kydex
mag pouches.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got a couple IWB mag pouches from FIST. One leather and one thin Kydex. Actually they can be used on the belt OR IWB since they have removable snaps AND belt slots.

After a quick test I won't be using them IWB. Not particularly comfortable with a double-stack Glock mag, and doesn't ride deep enough to make much of a difference.

I have also used one from Milt Sparks for a single-stack mag and it was comfortable, but hard to draw the mag from the pouch due to pressure from the belt.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:14:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Milt Sparks IWB double magazine pouch - they work quite well, though on the double one the bullets from each magazine point outwards - you get used to it quickly enough.  I've not had issues pulling out spare mags - as usual with leather, work with it a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top