Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/25/2006 1:02:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 5:08:59 PM EDT by pbs357]
I once saw a drop-leg holster and can't remember the name or where to get it. The holster has like a clip where it meets the belt instead of a loop in order to make it very fast on/off. The website has a demo video of someone putting it on, and the guy in the video gets the holster on in like 15 seconds. Anybody know which holster this is? Thanks in advance.

**UPDATE** Found it!

Has anybody here used the G-Code drop leg holster?
link: http://www.gunnersalley.com/product/GCODEREACRIG
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:11:19 PM EDT
bump for update
Top Top