Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 8:05:41 PM EDT
Anyone know who sells these besides Milt Sparks. Really dont want to wait 16-18 weeks. I have looked at lightningarms.com and topgunsupply.com and no dice there. Any help you can provide would be great thanks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of pistol?  Damian @ Adco had some RH BLK VMII's for sale if you have a 1911!  Other than that, 16 weeks unless you find one on the EE.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Milt  Sparks' site lists a couple more stocking dealers.... go to the "ordering" page and scroll to the bottom.

I did see one or two on ebay last night. Other than that, keep an eye on the EE, and get an order in to them, as the wait will pass... eventually!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Oops... rif....

I didn;t see it was for a Sig. I think the one on ebay was for a 1911. Since I'm left handed, didn't pay that much attention. Try checking there anyway.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't know of any other dealers... But I can say the VM2 is worth the wait if you decide to order..
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I pulled the trigger on one. from what they said 14-18 week wait. Damn I am really impatient too so this is going to suck big time.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Doh!  I see you've already tried lighting and TGS.

Must learn to read more carefully.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top