Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 1:25:05 PM EDT
User opinions?

I like kydex because it's thin and will stay open for reholstering.  Which ones re the thinnest and  most comfortable?  

Also, I'm considering tuckable holsters; anybody use this type of carry?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have used a Bladetech IWB for five years of carry for my G30. I've been very pleased.
My buddy has the Bladetech UCH (allows you to tuck) for his G23, and says it works like a dream.
I've always been very satisfied with Bladetechs customer service and staff.
Just my .02  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out FIST holsters.  They make the thinnest kydex holsters that I've seen and they work great.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
CompTac

i have tried: cendex, uncle mike's, Gcode and i have to say that the comptac is the best kydex holster out there for the money...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Great input, thanks guys.  I have been eyeing down the COMPTAC CTAC because it's both adjustable and tuckable.  Hopefully this will work under a dress shirt, or at the least under a suit jacket.  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:43:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
CompTac

i have tried: cendex, uncle mike's, Gcode and i have to say that the comptac is the best kydex holster out there for the money...

Second the CompTac but I've also heard good things about the Threatsolutions UCR.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I am very happy with my bladetech, but the 6 week wait is agonizing. I have zero patience when it comes to me getting a new toy
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Comp-Tac C.T.A.C. is the best, IMO.  Best customer service too.  I wasn't thrilled with their Settable Cant holster though.  But for IWB, the C.T.A.C. is Comp-Tac's sweet spot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top