Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 5:18:12 PM EDT
My wife thinks I am crazy, and times I feel I give her the ammo to think so, so to speak, but I am crazy about accessories for my shooting hobby.  At one time or another I have owned one of everything, range bags are no exception.

Like most of us, I like good quality and I have no problem paying for it.  When searching for a good range bag six years ago, I came across the Tournament Range Bag from Shooters Connection.

They advertised it as the ultimate bag to hold all of your guns and accessories, so I said why not. I called and had a red bag on its way to the house.

When it arrived, I was taken back by the size and the construction.  This is one well made bag.  The stitching was immaculate and the zippers were over-sized, you could tell it was quality.

I proceeded to fill this bad boy up with all of my toys, magazines, bullets, shooting gear and when I was done I had a 220, SA 1911, Glock 30, 23, 27, 21 and a USP40F in the bag along with at least 3 mags for each pistol.  I had 100 rounds of 9, 40 and 45, muffs, timer, cleaning kit, water bottle and other misc. items to tip the scale at 36 LBS.  

Off to the range, I thought of bringing my dolly, but getting the gear in and out was a snap.  The zippers worked great, the inner pull out bag was great and the included spent shell bag came in real handy.  I also had plenty of room for my wallet, cell phone and my PDA.

I have a Dillon and it too is quality along with a Waller and Son that I own, but if you are going to carry the big stuff, you need to check out this bag from shooters connection.  I highly recommend this bag.

77Bronc
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been deciding for a month on which, and got good suggestions from everyone here. But you just convinced me about Shooters Connection, thanks
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice bag. Looking at the same kind (at least I think) at sportsmansguide.com but no name brand. shooters is 139.95, and this one is 59.95. Can someone tell me if they are the same ? Click on sportsmans, and go to  shooting supllies/accessories and then cases you'll see it. Thnx in advance !
Is this also like the 5.11 bag ?

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:56:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone ?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#4]
OneShot,

This looks like a Galati bag, not sure.  I have seen the Galati, while they are good for the price, the one from Shooters Connection is much better,  I can assure you...

Bronc

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top