Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 5:41:44 PM EDT
I will soon be getting a commander length 1911 and will be in need of a holster. I am a 5'7" and 120 male. I would prefer an IWB holster in the 60-80 dollar range. I want a leather holster as I dont really like Kydex or the like. I have carried an Taurus PT 111 before I I prefer something that rides low with a decent amount of forward tilt. Ive looked around and seen a few I like online but Im trying to get opinions from people my size and what they like.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:41:57 PM EDT
As always, the Milt Sparks VMII is just what the doctor ordered. It is only a few bucks out of your price range, but definitely worth the extra!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:07:03 PM EDT
I'm also on the skinny side and because oif that I went with the Milt Sparks Watch Six IWB. It's just like the Versa Max 2 but without the mouth reinforcement. I wanted my holster as thin as possible and I figured the reinforcing would stick out too much. As for my choice in the watch six I could not be happier. It's a very well made holster and I can conceal my G19 perfectly with it.

One thing I found out the hard way as have many others here, just because one type of person prefers a particular holster does not mean you will, but so far I have never heard a bad word about any of Milts holsters

good luck
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:49:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WMHM4:
[...] but so far I have never heard a bad word about any of Milts holsters

good luck

Here-Here!! The end all, be all IWB.

If $$$ is a deciding factor consider the Don Hume P.C.C.H. model IWB.

Top Top