Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 5:14:09 PM EDT
Above statement.

I'd like a Safariland but they don't make them for that combo.  Sidearmor makes the perfect combo but not in a dropleg.  Blade-tec maybe?

I'd like to go with a molded holster but if thats not gonna be possible, I see plenty of nylon versions that I would probably like.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:59:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't modified my Safariland drop leg...yet, but I did modify my duty holster (Safariland) to fit the GG&G mount with x200.  It is basic thermo molded plastic that responds well to a heat gun with meduim heat and a pair of leather gloves.  If you heat it slowly with the holster empty, then when it becomes pliable, insert UNLOADED weapon/light and remold using your hands it works great!  My rangemaster had no problems with it and it actually has better retention than with the UTL it was designed for.  I also used a deep well 1/4" socket and a couple of allen wrenches to assist in the reshaping.  If I get a chance this week, I will post some pics of the combo.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top