Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2017 12:30:34 AM EDT
Alright, so I've read the descriptions on these holsters and I'm having trouble figuring out the difference between them, other than price & whether it comes with a belt loop or paddle attachment...maybe that's it?

I know, you're probably laughing at me right now, but they have so many flippin' holsters in each series, and the descriptions all pretty much say the same generic thing.

I understand the main differences between the 6000 & 7000 series...the 6000 series uses SafariLaminate and has Suede lined holsters, while the 7000 series uses SafariSeven and doesn't have suede lining (and is "stand off" so junk clears the holster better apparently).

Can anyone help me figure out the difference between each model in each series?  Do some not work with the UBL or QLS?  Is it just the outward appearance of each?  Do I basically need to close my eyes and pick one?!

I'm getting one for my G19 & G21, and putting them on a Safariland Mid-Ride Belt Loop Adapter...possibly with the QLS.

6000 Series:
Safariland 6377 ALS
Safariland 6378 ALS
Safariland 7376 ALS

7000 Series:
Safariland 7377 ALS
Safariland 7378 ALS
Safariland 7379 ALS

Thanks for any info!
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Smitty,

I have one from each series and while there are differences - they really aren't that different.  Both work great.  Both will attached to the QLS and there will be a belt loop attachment and paddle attachment in each package.  Sounds like you are building war belts.  Find the best deal you can don't overthink 6000 vs 7000.

Esto
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Smitty,

I have one from each series and while there are differences - they really aren't that different.  Both work great.  Both will attached to the QLS and there will be a belt loop attachment and paddle attachment in each package.  Sounds like you are building war belts.  Find the best deal you can don't overthink 6000 vs 7000.

Esto
View Quote
Awesome to hear, Esto!  Thank you for this info.  Now off to hunt down the best deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top