Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2017 8:41:05 AM EDT
What do you guys think of the Alien Gear OWB Mod 0 holsters? I want to replace my Serpa for my Beretta 92 and need something for the range/training classes.

Cloak Mod 0
http://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-cloak-mod-owb-holster-outside-the-waistband.html

Im not concerned about concealment with the OWB holster but if these are good, they do seem to have a good combo deal where I can get a IWB and OWB and save a little money
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a Mod 0, so may not be of great help here, but I did buy an OWB/IWB combo from them a while back.

I believe the IWB was the Cloak Tuck 3. I'm not crazy about it, but it is a decent hybrid holster. The best part about it, hands down, is the fact that I can order a shell to convert the holster to any of my other handguns for ~$12. The shell works for the IWB and the OWB, and they come quick, which is nice when you often have to wait ~2 months to get a nice custom kydex holster for a new handgun (at least I do, as a lefty.)

With the cost of them, that alone justified it for me. The OWB model I have is leather backed/kydex shell. I'd rather have all kydex like the Mod0.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I think Ill try it out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top