Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2017 6:39:12 PM EDT
Wife has a Glock 30S and her eyes aren't the best. 

Im looking for a sight option for her that will be easy to pick up. Im liking the way the Ameriglo CAPS look. 

For those that dont have the best vision what sights are you running on your carry piece?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the CAP's on a G43 and the CAP LE set on a G19. Like them both..
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the green CAP sights on 5 Smith & Wessons, would be more  but I have run out of money for now. I shoot them better than any sights ever.  may not work for you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 11:58:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the green CAP sights on 5 Smith & Wessons, would be more  but I have run out of money for now. I shoot them better than any sights ever.  may not work for you.
View Quote
I've heard other say they have done the same. Ill check with my local gun shop and see if they have any I can see in person 
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I like them.  Had 2 sets.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Well I got 2 sets from Opticsplanet for the wife and my Glock 30s. 

Very impressed with them. 
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#6]
The CAPs are very easy to pick up; I think you'll be pleased with them.  Another option (although a more expensive one) for old/damaged/imperfect eyes is a small red dot like Trijicon's RMR.  My father wears bifocals, which means he gets to choose whether to see his sights or his target, and has to crane his neck to focus on the sights through the bottom of his glasses.  When he shoots my gun (with an RMR on it), all that goes away, and he just looks at the dot on the target.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top