Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2017 7:36:36 PM EDT

Ethical Considerations:
Undoubtedly there will be a good bit of misinformation perpetuated online, this is just how things work.  I am always trying to push the proper information out because I genuinely dislike unethical practises of putting unvetted, false or misleading information out (due to inexperience, malicious negligence or ignorance).  As such I was going to wait to post this until later this year once I had a chance to really destroy one of V Development Group's neoprene wedges, but I have several which I have been testing, one of which for a little bit more than 18 months, that I recently replaced only do to personal preference and I took some photos to explain a few things for this post.

Full Article -> http://www.vdmsr.com/2017/07/the-facts-about-using-neoprene-wedge.html
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:20:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice write up.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 12:30:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice write up.
View Quote
Thanks for checking it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top