Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2017 2:59:02 PM EDT
And i didnt shoot my dick off

Trex arms sidecar for a glock 19 with x300u.

ill post a pic of the set up in a few minutes.

Was pretty uncomfortable at first with the fact that the gun was pointing right at my junk but after drawing and holstering a couple hundred times with nothing bad happening i decided it was safe and wore it around town for a few hours.

was pretty hard to tell anything was there, only downside is it pushes my ares gear ranger belt buckle out a little more than normal.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:13:40 PM EDT
[#1]
But did you die?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Good for you.  I think you'll find the the x300 in aiwb will be bit uncomfortable, especially when you sit. Not a wml  I'd recommend for aiwb but ymmv.  Much better/smaller options if you want to carry a wml.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good for you.  I think you'll find the the x300 in aiwb will be bit uncomfortable, especially when you sit. Not a wml  I'd recommend for aiwb but ymmv.  Much better/smaller options if you want to carry a wml.
View Quote
it was at first but then i moved the holster over slightly and it was like it wasnt even there.

did a lot of driving with it on today and it sucked at first but if i moved it to the right spot then again it was like it wasnt even there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an Ares Ranger belt and I suggest moving the buckle to the 11 o'clock position. Still can't see it and much, much more comfortable. And when driving pull your pants and gun up a few inches in your stomach. Makes a world of difference. (AIWB a Glock 19 everyday)
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 12:30:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
I carry my Glock 17 daily AIWB in a Raven Eidolon....Occassionally I carry an RMR'd 19 w/ Surefire X300U in a T-Rex Raptor...I don't even notice its there, just like the Eidolon....Only time it -IS- noticeable is if I reach down, straight legged to touch my toes....Not an everyday practical thing, obviously.

Both are very convenient and comfortable for me. Like you said, YMMV.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have an Ares Ranger belt and I suggest moving the buckle to the 11 o'clock position. Still can't see it and much, much more comfortable. And when driving pull your pants and gun up a few inches in your stomach. Makes a world of difference. (AIWB a Glock 19 everyday)
View Quote
Yep, when carrying with your shirt untucked, move the buckle to the side a little ways.  I skip the first loop in my pants so the buckle sits between the first and second belt loop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top