Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2017 11:50:43 AM EDT
Just an FYI. I have 3 holsters I have paid for that they have yet to ship. One is from way back in February. They have a 6-12 week process but if you pay an extra $50 that is supposed to cut the time in half. I paid them the extra on 2 of the holsters including the one from February. I have an email from them 2 weeks ago saying all of my stuff was supposed to ship last week...nothing. I have emailed them once again. They make cool shit but their customer service and wait times are horrible.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be upset if I paid an extra $50 for expedited service and it went well beyond the quoted lead time too. Have you tried to contact them?
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Are they really so busy that they should have RCS like lead times?
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#3]
i contacted several times via email. I received a response saying that they would ship last week. Nothing yet.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Please keep us posted.

I really like what they show on their website.

Want to place an order, but now not so sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top