Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2017 1:59:22 PM EDT
I just picked up a 9mm shield yesterday and I'm looking for opinions on the best iwb holster for this gun. I have an aliengear holster for my p320 and my lcp 380 and I like them pretty well but they are a little bulky in my opinion and not the most comfortable. I'm looking for something a little bit nicer for my shield as it will be my primary carry gun. I'm left handed so I carry around 8 o'clockish if I'm thinking correctly. I typically wear jeans and a light weight t shirt so I would like a holster that works well with light clothing. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0. I've had mine over a year and it's comfortable.

The new one also looks good but hasn't been released yet. I think you can convert it it from IWB to OWB.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm the kinda guy that likes Comp-Tac, Bravo Concealment, etc.

But for the Shield, I actually like my cheap holster over my C-Tac holster.

Concealment Express on Amazon for $35. Here
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Blackpoint Tactical Mini wing for my shield. Effortless to throw on and hides in a T shirt...
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I use this one from Amazon and have been happy with it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 11:48:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Im not a fan of my Cloak Tuck 3.0.. just too bulky makes the shield uncomfortable.  YMMV
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 11:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use this one from Amazon and have been happy with it.
View Quote
Im actually borrowing one of those for a Glock 19 and im really enjoying it.  I might pick one up for myself untill I can settle on a nicer one.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Galco Stow N Go for a G26 or a Bladetech Klipt is what I use. AIWB.

$20 and Galco or Bladetech hard to go wrong there.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#8]
This has become my daily IWB holster as it is secure, comfortable, adjustable belt clip/retention and has multiple color choices.  Highly recommended.  Every body type is different, but, I'm 225 and 6' tall and comfortably carry between 3 and 4 o'clock.

Cooks Holsters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top