Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2017 1:12:39 PM EDT
Good Day,

Checking to see if anyone has any first hand experience with both the Raven Concealment Phantom (owb) and the Bravo Concealment Rtt Owb holster. I am curious to see if you were able to discern if one kept the pistol closer to the body than the other.

Thanks for the input
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#1]
My Raven holster kept the gun a little tighter than my Bravo Concealment, but I would say the difference was negligible from a concealment perspective.  The discernible difference I noticed between the two was the Raven was kind of difficult to run a stiff belt through, which is the trade-off.  The Raven Phantoms are being discontinued, so they're pretty cheap right now if that's what you choose.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My Raven holster kept the gun a little tighter than my Bravo Concealment, but I would say the difference was negligible from a concealment perspective.  The discernible difference I noticed between the two was the Raven was kind of difficult to run a stiff belt through, which is the trade-off.  The Raven Phantoms are being discontinued, so they're pretty cheap right now if that's what you choose.
View Quote
Okay. Thanks for the input
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the Raven Vickers model. They are tight and well finished. I am impressed with how they look as I am a first time buyer.

Bravo Concealment I am also a first time buyer of their RTT combo deal but it came looking shabby. Pieces of plastic hanging everywhere and its sharp edges where it would rub against skin. Emailed them and no one answered me. So I called them 2 days later and finally someone picked up after 2 calls. Took almost 3 weeks to get an exchange. Just super slow. That was in addition to the 2.5 weeks for me to get my order only to have it messed up and also missing the butterfly wings that I ordered so the holster would ride closer to body.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top