Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2017 11:21:29 PM EDT
It's time for a new holster. I've used a comp tac MTAC for the past 8 years and it's time for something else. I think I want all leather this time.  No kydex.  I've tried a Galco summer comfort briefly and didn't like it.  I'd like something with the belt loops spaced similar to the MTAC. This will be for a G26.  

What brands and style do you guys recommend?  Budget around a $100.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:08:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Kramer is doing 25% off for Father's Day.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Milt Sparks VMII

I order mine rough-out.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info. I think the VMII is what I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The VMII is the best IWB PERIOD!
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The VMII is the best IWB PERIOD!
View Quote
TT Gunleather makes a couple of variants on the VM2 pattern... his stuff is high quality and worth looking at as well.
I say that as someone who owns five VM2's currently.  If Milt Sparks doesn't make a VM2 for my pistol, I look to TT Gunleather and have yet to be let down.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:53:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Like others I like Sparks too however I chose their Summer Special II.  Also look at Privateer Leather they make nice stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top