Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:46:41 PM EDT
I've been a long time user of TALON grips and decided to write up a review.  They're a great product a lot of people don't know about.  https://gunpowdermeditation.com/2017/05/17/talon-grips-review/
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice.  I still have an AGrip on my Glock, been in place for over 10 years.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:04:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought a Talon for my Glock 23 gen 4. It changed it from feeling a little stiff of recoil sharpness to comfortable.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Talon's are the best.  Just found out they make a wrap for the mag well of an AR.  I tend to hold on to that area instead of a forward grip and I love that it covers up all the stupid that some of my lowers *cough* *Anderson* *cough* have.  Only issue I have is I want the 1911 tape for the front strap but don't know how I would like it in rubber.  Already using tape so the sandy grip is a useless option for me.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Like Talons.

Hanging onto/holding the mag well of an AR when firing isn't prudent if you cherish your fingers.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:53:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I like them, especially on smaller guns like the Shield and LCP.  The single alcohol wipe they provide isn't really enough though and I always scrub the grip area well with a toothbrush and some alcohol before wiping it down again then applying the decal.  Use heat as recommended and it should last at least several years.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Love my talon grips
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top