Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2017 7:37:55 PM EDT
I was looking for a set of replacement sights for my Sig Sauer p938 and happened across these new sights by TRUGLO. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with them, especially for the price (see them for $70 online). No drawbacks noted.

YouTube: TRUGLO Tritium Pro Handgun Sights | Trijicon HD Alternative?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered a set on Amazon this afternoon.
where are you seeing them for $70? 
I see them for $100-120.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#2]
When I google them, I get a hit from "Jet" for $72 and free shipping. Not familiar with that website, shough.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Picking up my second pair from Amazon. They run about $73 Shipped for Glock Sights.

I'm loving these things and I'm dumping my Ameriglo IDOT Pros.

The machining/quality is great and the finish is probably melonite or nitride. The Ameriglos seem cheap in comparison.

I love the serrated rear sight and the U notch. Also even though the front sight has a white outline, I have no issues picking it up.

The Glock sights also have a ledge for racking the slide with one hand.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 12:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I put some on my G20 yesterday.  Very bright in the day and night.  Love them so far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top