Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2017 3:43:59 PM EDT
the leather straps are thin and I can imagine them stretching or tearing out of the hinges over time. I have examined the product in person. I do like the styling.

LINK

I'm interested in user reviews and/or links to custom manufacturers of like designs that are much more substantial in build quality.

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Used one for over a decade and it was still as tight at the end as it was at the beginning.  I still have it somewhere, but not the pistol it was purchased for.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Used mine for 15 plus years and is like new. Glock 19 and 26.
I have a double mag pouch on the opposite side with a belt tie down.
What I will say is that it needs to be adjusted properly or it's extremely uncomfortable.  Adjusting it was a major pain in the ass for me. ymmv
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top