Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2017 11:05:04 AM EDT
I am looking for an AIWB holster for my Glock 19 (If I can carry it in other positions as well that is a plus also is the ability to tuck the holster) so far I have looked into JM Custom Kydex which I have heard many good things about. I have also looked into Bravo Concealment's new Torsion Holster and the G-Code holster. I am looking for opinions and other recommendations as well. Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:29:59 AM EDT
[#1]
i had the bravo concealment iwb - it was crap. kept poking you with extraneous unnecessary pieces of kydex (i had hte light bearing version). the clip on the top side of the gun (by the sights) is useless, it makes the gun print even worse.

go wtih JM - they are a much better product wtih real innovation (and not throwing clips at kydex, hoping it will stick). their AIWB product has features to help the gun hide better, including the plastic wing that draws the grip of the gun closer to your body.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The DOS Torsion is great. Its drop out of sight and low plus it cants 10 degrees in and pushes butt of Glock into body for less printing on clothes. Body size matters btw if you have a belly..this type of carry style is not going to be comfortable or work. Make sure to have the proper belt also. Weak ass belts cause weapons to sag making it harder to conceal and causing hip and back pains too.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:45:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies everyone, I ended up getting the Raven Concealment Ediolon full kit and I love it. Conceals much better thany other holster I have and is more comfortable than I imagined AIWB would be. I'm 6' and ~220 pounds and even with my gut it works great.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the ol' trusty G-Code INCOG. Conceals well and allows for "comfortable?" appendix carry. Keep an eye on the Equipment Exchange here or on Armslist. You can usually find someone selling a right handed (assuming you are?) G19 INCOG for ~$50 and avoid the lead time on their website.

Edit: I see you decided to go with a Raven holster. Scrap my advice. Haha.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the ol' trusty G-Code INCOG. Conceals well and allows for "comfortable?" appendix carry. Keep an eye on the Equipment Exchange here or on Armslist. You can usually find someone selling a right handed (assuming you are?) G19 INCOG for ~$50 and avoid the lead time on their website.

Edit: I see you decided to go with a Raven holster. Scrap my advice. Haha.
View Quote
I'm always collecting new holsters to throw into the drawer. I rotate around 3-4 different ones right now for my Glock 19. So I might pick one up if I see one for cheap!
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 5:10:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the replies everyone, I ended up getting the Raven Concealment Ediolon full kit and I love it. Conceals much better thany other holster I have and is more comfortable than I imagined AIWB would be. I'm 6' and ~220 pounds and even with my gut it works great.
View Quote
I carry exlusively AIWB and the Raven eidolon is the best holster I've used. For the guns I carry that aren't glocks, JM Custom Kydex claw 2.0 holster is right up there with it.

Was not impressed with the Incog, as much as I wanted to like it. The bravo torsion is not available for lefties so unfortunately they no longer get my business, most of their gear isn't lefty friendly anymore....unfortunate.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:47:43 AM EDT
[#7]
The G-Code INCOG Eclipse is a winner in my books.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top