Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2017 12:09:23 PM EDT
Trying to decide between the trijicon hd,  truglo TFX and Aero tek night sites. I do prefer a 3 dot sight open to more suggestions. I know the foctory ones are a great deal but not what i want. FOR A GLOCK 23
    Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:40:03 PM EDT
    [#1]
    Personally I am a fan of the Wilson Combat battle sights with tritium. In day light they work pretty much like blacked out sights but in low light there is just enough tritium to give you a reference point. They are great sights. They also make them in a standard all blacked out version and a FO version as well.
    Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:51:57 AM EDT
    [#2]
    Tried many sights over the years...keep coming back to Trijicon HDs as my favorite.
    Link Posted: 4/11/2017 8:27:27 AM EDT
    [#3]
    Trijicon hd xr
    Link Posted: 4/28/2017 7:37:46 AM EDT
    [#4]
    I like a two dot tritium sight picture so Ameriglo Pro i-dot sights for me.
    Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:03:54 AM EDT
    [#5]
    Glock = Trijicon
    Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:05:18 PM EDT
    [#6]
    I just put a set of tru glo tritium pro sights on one of my Glocks.
    I like them as well as the Trijicon hd sights and they can be found for half the price.
    Check them out.
    Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:28:14 PM EDT
    [#7]
    Check out Ameriglo's website.  Huge variety of styles.  They use trijicon lamps and the sight quality is as good as anyone.  They also stand behind their products.  I had an issue w a shield front sight recently (the sight was still functional but the orange ring had popped out) and they had a replacement to me in 2 days.  I have used their sights in half a dozen different pistols and have always been well satisfied with the results.
    Link Posted: 5/2/2017 12:07:56 PM EDT
    [#8]
    I ended up with the Ameriglo Spartan sights thanks for the imput from all.
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top