Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2017 8:46:47 AM EDT
What does everyone think of the new Torsion holster. It looks interesting but not sure if it would work.

https://www.bravoconcealment.com/products/iwb-torsion-holsters?variant=31157790797

Bravo Concealment: Torsion Holster
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I think that video is annoying as hell.  And it looks like an Incog knockoff.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Agreed. I particularly liked the part where he took his gun out with the mag in it and inserted the gun in the holster with his hand in front of the muzzle. Smooth is fast. Derp.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish Bravo would stop sending me emails about all of their new "crap".  I don't want to buy it nor would I even use it for free. I enjoyed Bravo back when they offered true custom holsters. They stopped, and are now dead to me. So sending me 18 emails a week got very annoying. I did "unsubscribe" from their email list. Now I'm down to several emails per week.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you get their "we miss you" email? I got that one right after I unsubscribed.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one for my G23.  Its actually a decent holster even for me carrying at @3:30 and not appendix especially after removing the front belt clip.  I never thought I could make a Glock type pistol disappear considering my heavier build but this holster does just that, and it remains extremely comfortable while doing it. It does in fact push the grip into you to better conceal.  Im very happy with it.

I also think Bravo has gone off the deep end as far as emails and especially with killing off all custom orders.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 12:27:44 AM EDT
[#6]
No lefty holsters and no custom work?

Yawwwwwwn.

Next!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top