Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2017 11:57:54 PM EDT
Anyone know of a good holster option for a Shield with a a TLR-6?  Also needs to accommodate XS big dots.  About all I'm coming up with is Dara holsters which I don't know much about.  My go to Crown holsters doesn't seem to have this setup.  Somehow G code offers a G43 with a TLR 6 but not a Shield.  Seems foolish to me as there has to be far more Shields out there than G43s.  

Neither the light or the sights are negotiable.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Priority 1 holster with my Shield with TLR-6. Also have one for my Glock 27 with TLR-6.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone know of a good holster option for a Shield with a a TLR-6?  ...
View Quote

DetroitHolster.com will do pocket, IWB/OWB

Recluse pocket

Great combo. Daily carry. Check out magguts.com for a +1 follower. This has 10rds in it.

Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Simply Rugged make a nice OWB holster for it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Have a look at Alex and Ryan Design
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Stealth Gear makes their Ventcore for the Shield with TLR-6:

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm/40 TLR-6 Ventcore Holsters

I read good reviews of their holsters and ordered one for my G43, but I can't comment on it first hand yet because the holster apparently hasn't shipped yet (ordered it on March 30). Still, I'm looking forward to testing it out.

Edit: I emailed Stealth Gear to ask about my order, and they replied back promptly and said that they have a 25-day lead time on shipping Ventcore holsters these days.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Good thing I located this thread prior to creating one.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 8:09:56 AM EDT
[#7]
MEK Holsters can handle those options.  Here's an OWB I just got from them for G17, threaded barrel, TLR-1. It took about 5 weeks (better than advertised). I'm happy enough with it that I ordered another for an FNX.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I like Crossbreed for IWB.
I use a QuickClip for my Shield/TLR6.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top