Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2017 7:36:35 AM EDT
I really love their products.  They fit the weapon perfect (Kydex click) and keep the weapon close to the body for good concealment.  I just ordered another one for my P320 Compact.  I wish they would carry some Kydex of distressed flags (i.e. Florida State Flag or US Flag) but I do have an affinity towards the Arid Urban ATACS Kydex.

Left to Right: All three are Multi Holster 2 into 1.  G19 from the "Graveyard", G17, P227 SAS G2.

Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:45:32 AM EDT
[#1]
It's really hard to find a good holster for a pistol+light being left handed. I found multi holster and love those hybrid holsters.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 8:12:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I had one of their IWB holsters for my SIG P290RS and was very happy with it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thinking about getting a appendix holster from them for PPQ.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's really hard to find a good holster for a pistol+light being left handed. I found multi holster and love those hybrid holsters.
View Quote

Bravo Concealment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top