Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 9:50:52 AM EDT
Is this good stuff to stock up? I'm getting a new SIG226 soon and need some ammo for it.

AF9MC Fiocchi 9mm 123grn Truncated Cone FMJ

Item#AF9MC
Super High Performing "Combat" Ammunition... Rarely made available but we have it now! Military Spec 123grn FMJ Truncated cone. Brass case, Non-corrosive, Boxer Primer. Packaged 50rds/box, 20 boxes (1,000rds)/case.

AIM
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#1]
that is expensive for range ammo.  for $130 i can get a case of blazer brass 115gr ammo delivered from natchez.  but if you really want that weight then that isn't a bad price and fiocchi ain't bad ammo.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Blazer Brass with quantity discount is just under 11 cents a round. The FIOCHI is 13.5 cents per round in quantity.

I've never seen this truncated cone ammo. What can you tell me about it?

Seems like the 123gr. might be good for carry? (IF you were going to carry 9mm)
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a good price for 147HP if it performs well.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll have to try it out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top