Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 3:26:52 PM EDT
Don't get me wrong, I really like my Winchester Ranger T hollow points I normally carry. But I thought I might as well give the Gold Dots a try too, as they seem to be the other favored defense ammo for 45 ACP here. Anyone know of a good online source?

TIA
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Don't get me wrong, I really like my Winchester Ranger T hollow points I normally carry. But I thought I might as well give the Gold Dots a try too, as they seem to be the other favored defense ammo for 45 ACP here. Anyone know of a good online source?

TIA

I just bought a shit load from these guys, really nice ammo and decent prices on 50 round boxes, they also have great prices on Fed. Tactical Buckshot.www.streichers.com/ProductList.aspx?catalog=Guns%20and%20Ammo&category=AMMO_DUTY
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:03:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell with that get it from here !!!

http://www.miragetechnologies.net/  $15.00 for a 50 round box !!! 230 GR.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:51:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#4]
TBone Well where do you usually get your 45 ACP Ranger T's from. Ive Been looking for a good price to stock up on em... sorry to hijack your thread TBonehinking.gif
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
TBone Well where do you usually get your 45 ACP Ranger T's from. Ive Been looking for a good price to stock up on em... sorry to hijack your thread TBone

Not at all, finding good deals on the stuff we need just means we can get MORE!

Been buying my Ranger T from M.A.H. Supplies and been very happy with the prices and service, but also got referred recently to Jerry, who is a member here. Also good prices on Ranger T, and I hear good service as well. Email him at [email protected]

Hopefully, that will work as a link, but if not, copy/paste.

Also the Gold Dots? Well, Mirage Technologies given to us above certainly has a great price! Haven't ordered yet (so many suppliers, so little money..... ).
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Try Georgia Arms.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I would also go with Georgia Arms. I use alot of their ammo in different calibers.Good prices.Their 223 ammo is good too.

www.georgia-arms.com/
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:21:06 AM EDT
[#8]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top