Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 8:31:02 AM EDT
anyone have any experience with Fiocchi 9mm ammo?   i've shot some .38 spl but no other Fiocchi fodder.  Wolf  9mm runs fine in my Glock.

also, Ammoman has it for $20 more than the Wolf 9mm.  is it worth the extra $20 just to havfe the reloadable cases?  i don't reload 9mm at this point and always loose some of the brass anyway.

be using it as practice ammo in Glock 26.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
anyone have any experience with Fiocchi 9mm ammo?   i've shot some .38 spl but no other Fiocchi fodder.  Wolf  9mm runs fine in my Glock.

also, Ammoman has it for $20 more than the Wolf 9mm.  is it worth the extra $20 just to havfe the reloadable cases?  i don't reload 9mm at this point and always loose some of the brass anyway.

be using it as practice ammo in Glock 26.

I've shot plenty of Fiocchi in 9mm and .45.  Good stuff, love it.  I don't care if it's reloadable, just that it's brass cased.  I'll use steel cased ammo in and AK or SKS, but not in any quality western handgun or my AR.

By the way $139/1000 rounds (even with "free shipping") isn't that super a price, though it's not bad either.
For comparison, Outdoor marksman has Federal American Eagle and Remington UMC 9mm at $116/1000 + shipping, it'll be about the same after shipping.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Fiocchi is way hotter and a lot cleaner than the wolf.  Not to mention the stench of the wolf.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I've shot quite a bit of Fiocchi 9mm, .380, (600-700rds) and lots of their shotgun shells.  It has always functioned well, and is pretty clean and accurate.  Not sure if that price is a "deal" or not, but the ammo is good (Italian Olympic team used their ammo, at least in 1984).
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:36:01 AM EDT
[#4]
hey if you want brass cased for cheap right now you can't beat natchez on blazer brass.  my case was $105 before shipping and with the other stuff i ordered, shipping was another $17.  but even so that ain't bad for ~30lbs ups ground.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:37:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Fiocchi. No matter how cheap Wolf is I won't use it
The only exception is their shotgun shells.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top