Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 4:28:13 PM EDT
Just to try and let everyone know, the Berry's Preferred Bullets in the 45acp 185gr are advertised as 250 per box.  I got two boxes in the mail today, 200 per box.  I looked at the last time I had ordered these bullets and sure as hell the boxes are marked 200 bullets.  So I called Cabela's and they are going to send me a box of 200 to make up the difference.  I do not know if this effects any other weights of 45 bullets, but most of them are advertised as 250 per, so if you have bought some call them up and let them know; they should make it right by you.  I was VERY surprised at their unflinching action of "we're going to send you out another box free to make up your losses".  Bad marketing GREAT customer service.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:31:24 AM EDT
[#1]
That is refreshing to hear about that level of  commitment to the customer, I have been hearing an awful lot of stories about bad service from supposedly "Good" companies.  With a class act like Cabelas it should be expected.

chissel
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#2]
i know a guy who refuses to buy from anywhere but cabelas.  he joined at the first store in kansas or where ever and that is the only credit card he uses.  goofy guy but a good shot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top