Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2017 2:22:39 PM EDT
Was it ever confirmed what UPC needed to be sent in, the case or the individual boxes (or both?)
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Was it ever confirmed what UPC needed to be sent in, the case or the individual boxes (or both?)
View Quote

I just called and they said if it is a case purchase you only need the UPC off of the case box.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is what I did on my first one several months ago. I ordered 2k of M193 from Target Sports. I copied my receipt from Target Sports, filled out the Rebate  Form and cut the UPC off ---ONE TWENTY ROUND BOX OF AMMO--- and sent that in. Got my $100 check yesterday, no issues.

Surely they don't want 100 damn UPC's though I guess some guys did it that way. I just ordered 3 cases of the 147 grain FMJ 9mm's. Will send in the case labels and Receipt on those, I don't expect any issues.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I sent in all 58 UPC's off my wal-mart clearance Indenpendence 5.56

What a pain in the ass.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here is what I did on my first one several months ago. I ordered 2k of M193 from Target Sports. I copied my receipt from Target Sports, filled out the Rebate  Form and cut the UPC off ---ONE TWENTY ROUND BOX OF AMMO--- and sent that in. Got my $100 check yesterday, no issues.

Surely they don't want 100 damn UPC's though I guess some guys did it that way. I just ordered 3 cases of the 147 grain FMJ 9mm's. Will send in the case labels and Receipt on those, I don't expect any issues.
View Quote
I'm just going to send the UPC from the three cases (and the three cases of subs I ordered today.) The individual boxes would be stupid.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm just going to send the UPC from the three cases (and the three cases of subs I ordered today.) The individual boxes would be stupid.
View Quote
I did the individual UPCs off of 200 xm193 boxes - never again, i'll be doing case UPCs for the 4k 9mm i just got and the next 2k xm193 i have coming
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 7:35:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I did the individual UPCs off of 200 xm193 boxes - never again, i'll be doing case UPCs for the 4k 9mm i just got and the next 2k xm193 i have coming
View Quote
I'm curious if you'll get anything more than the $200 maximum Federal has in their rules.

According to their rebate site "Maximum of a $5 rebate per qualifying box and $200 per household." Federal rebate

I've sent in a rebate form about a month ago and I haven't received anything yet. I plan on sending another which will then exceed the $200 when combined with the first one, so I wonder if I'll get that second rebate. Heck, I wonder if I'll get the first one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 9:25:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Im looking at a site that shows 2 separate listings for the same thing (federal) . 1 says "bulk pack" the other says "case"

Any idea if I will still get a UPC to send in with the "bulk pack"?

EDIT: I found out that they supposedly do include UPC.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm curious if you'll get anything more than the $200 maximum Federal has in their rules.

According to their rebate site "Maximum of a $5 rebate per qualifying box and $200 per household." Federal rebate

I've sent in a rebate form about a month ago and I haven't received anything yet. I plan on sending another which will then exceed the $200 when combined with the first one, so I wonder if I'll get that second rebate. Heck, I wonder if I'll get the first one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only expect to get $200 back and factored that amount into figuring out the best deal
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 6:17:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I called today to make sure that 5.7 was included since someone said it wasn't on another forum. I was told that rifle ammo is not included in the rebate only handgun ammo, so those of you that sent the form and upcs for rifle ammo better call them since a check may never show up. Actually, it says right on the website that it's for handgun ammo only. Phone number is here at the link and they can check the status using your last name and zip code: AE rebate form Toll free number: 866-269-5194
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 10:52:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
You got lucky on the 193, just got a response from my email asking about this, they said the case UPS will suffice but no individual box upcs like what you did
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I called today to make sure that 5.7 was included since someone said it wasn't on another forum. I was told that rifle ammo is not included in the rebate only handgun ammo, so those of you that sent the form and upcs for rifle ammo better call them since a check may never show up. Actually, it says right on the website that it's for handgun ammo only. Phone number is here at the link and they can check the status using your last name and zip code: AE rebate form Toll free number: 866-269-5194
View Quote
This is the SECOND rebate program from Federal this fall. The first clearly included rifle ammo, I have no idea on the current program.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You got lucky on the 193, just got a response from my email asking about this, they said the case UPS will suffice but no individual box upcs like what you did
View Quote
I did the same on the 9 mm 147 FMJ's that I sent off last week....I guess we'll see what happens. I DID keep the box ends this time though! Just in case....
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 4:40:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This is the SECOND rebate program from Federal this fall. The first clearly included rifle ammo, I have no idea on the current program.
View Quote
Sounds good. It just seems some people have sent in or are planning on sending in the UPCs from rifle ammo for the current one.
Link Posted: 11/11/2017 11:44:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's the link for Federal ammo. It clearly list rifle ammo such as the XM193LC1 AC1 that PSA is selling.

http://federalpremium.com/downloads/promotions/FP1417_AE5.56and223promo.pdf
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Just got an email saying they are processing my rebate!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top