Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2017 5:22:30 PM EDT
Is anyone mainly running factory ammo through there gun?? I just picked one up this week, I have always wanted one since I passed on one years ago, the cost/availability of ammo always danced in the back of my mind though(finally decided the hell with it lol) I was able to find some Armscor locally for $21 a box and some PMC Bronze for $23(fairly good I thought for over the counter pricing) other places were mid 30s, Is the Armscor good stuff? this will be my first experience with any of there ammo, I am assuming the PMC Bronze is pretty descent, Is there other loadings I should check out? pretty sure most of the ammo I shoot will be factory. Thanks
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
.38 super is often held down to protect .38 ACP users from dissembling guns.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:58:46 AM EDT
[#2]
See this website for information on 38 Super ammo: http://38super.net/Pages/Factory2.html
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys for the replies, I found some Armscor locally yesterday at a reasonable price and read last night that a lot of guys don't really care for it, The Super is totally new to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top