Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/5/2002 5:23:05 AM EDT
My G-19 never skipped a beat but now developed the nasty habit of throwing the brass into my face. Wouldnt even want to shoot it W/O glasses. Brass marks are evident all around the port. Letting a friend fire it, I noticed erratic ejection, some merely dribble out the side, flopping to the floor, others in the face. Does it not like me anymore? It WAS my "nightstand" gun, but who sleeps with shooting glasses? (2nd generation, original recoil spring, always clean) Gaston, whats the message?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 2:36:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:36:07 PM EDT
All the ammo I tried, both pre and post ban mags. Weird, but still never skipped a beat. I was very late accepting Glocks, its voodoo, I tell ya! I'll keep playin' with it until I get upset enough to do a tear down on it. Thanks Kurt.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:48:22 PM EDT
My 2nd gen G19 will throw a shell in my face every now and then, but not so often as you describe yours does. I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:32:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:40:06 PM EDT
O.K., whos the prankster? Shot that G19 the other day it was well behaved. Not only that, but rewarded me with dead center groups, tight at that. Me guesses something was living under the extractor and cleared itself? Does that make sense? It has seen many rounds through the years and never had its top end apart. (Shoulda done that before cryin' about it, huh?) If it was a 1911 type, it wouldnt get that bad, I keep spare parts on hand for all occasions and really clean them super clean. Thanks for being there in time of need.
Top Top