Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2016 3:53:48 PM EDT
Just ordered a TP9sf and being left handed will want to move the mag release button to the right side.

Anybody know of a video or instructions on how to do it.

Had it done on a Taurus by a gunsmith which took 3 minutes but he has moved out of the area.

Thanks for any assistance.

JBL
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll have to check it out when I get home, but I think the process in this video on a Walther PPQ M2 will be very similar.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:43:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I have done this to my Canik TP9SF. It is not to big of a hassle to do if you have the right tools. The pin holding the mag release goes into two spots. The easiest way I got it to go in quick was with some needle nose pliers pinching it and sliding it into the small pocket then slide it down into the mag release. Hope that give you some idea on how it works. As well it releases mags fine I have put 200 rounds down range since swap with no issue
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top