Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2003 8:59:14 PM EDT
SW Model 37 Airweight .38 Spl 5 shot wood grips blued metal with leather holster.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Around $450, NIB. Are you buying or selling it?
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I am selling it.
It is in great condition but does have a little bit of holster wear.
I posted a sign at work offering it for $250 with the leather holster.
I was told by a few others $300-$350 for the condition mine is in so I dropped it down a bit to try to make someone a deal, as a few guys I know had been talking about getting their wives a CCW and trying to get them to be even more into shooting. I'm just not a big wheel gun fan, but for newbies especially I feel they are reliable and easy to operate under stress and its so light and small too. Anyways thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:38:10 PM EDT
[#3]
$250 is an excellent price, IMO. Personally, I would sell it as you never know when a little wheel gun might be just what you need.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top