Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2017 1:03:53 PM EDT
On sale at local shop.  Thinking about picking one up.  2.0 is going for $439.

Patrick
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Site sponsor quantico tactical has the 2.0 at $399. It's the 4 inch, I'm holding out for that one.

If seen the first gen retail at $389

So I'd say it's a good deal. But certainly not exceptional.

I've only fired one and the trigger was terrible. I always just accepted that if I bought one the trigger would have to go, so I factor that in with my shopping.

I say pass and get a 2.0
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Reasonable... if it were me though, I would pony up the extra coin and nab the 2.0.... Unless of course you are specifically looking for the gen 1.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 2:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Friend of mine is an LE distributor and offered me a blue label with three mags for $360 and that was his barn burner price supposedly.  

So yeah I think that's ($369) a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 6:44:39 AM EDT
[#4]
No, not in my opinion.  Cabela's is recently selling, might still be, MP9's for $349.  I got one using discount gift cards and a $20 off coupon for less than $300 total cost to me and the rebate was active for the free extra mags and ammo/loader.  My gun was built in June of this year and the trigger was really nice stock.  I added the $35 Apex trigger because I mainly shoot Glocks.  This deal was too good to pass up though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd wait to see if the rebates come back on the M2.0

The 2.0 is a definite upgrade although the trigger which is better still isn't great.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#6]
GT Distributors has them on Gunbroker for 300 even.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top