Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2017 10:29:39 AM EDT
While I'm waiting for Bravo Concealment to release a holster for the 2.0 Compact; what holsters are you guys running?

Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:49:49 AM EDT
[#1]
My full size M&P holsters from Vedder Holsters fit it perfectly. It was one of the reasons I bought it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Same here.  All my fullsize holsters fit it great.  And with the very little difference in overall length don't have a lot of extra space past the barrel.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered one from JM Custom, he is the only one that had this exact model listed as an option on his site that I could find. He makes the best AIWB holster I have tried for my Glock so I am looking forward to getting the M&P one.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#4]
This is not GD -- sju
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm using the Comp-Tac I bought 11 years ago for my full size. Fits perfect.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 6:58:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't have any other M&P holsters (except for Shield) so I'll just see what Bravo comes up with I guess; if nothing I'll get a full size. Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I just ordered a Bravo OWB for the full size and it works great with my 2.0 compact. The slide is only .25 inches or so longer, and at under 50 bucks and a week to deliver was great.  Since all the retention is around the trigger guard there really isn’t a meaningful difference. I probably won’t ever buy a 2.0 compact size one.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I sent a message to Bravo about the availability of a 2.0 Compact holster and got this response, so I may just go ahead and order the full size. 

Thank you for the interest in Bravo Concealment. I’m not quite sure when or if we will have the Smith & Wesson M&P Compact 2.0 available. However, we can accommodate to the Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact. You would need to purchase the regular Smith & Wesson M&P 4.25 2.0. The holster will only have a barrel length of .25 extra. It is just a tad longer that the Smith & Wesson M&P Compact 2.0. Hope this helps. Feel free to email or contact us with further questions or concern. 
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#9]
That's what I did, hoping it comes in the mail today.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep, ordered mine yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 11:46:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got my Bravo DOS for my 2.0 compact. Normally I prefer Raven (in the old Phantom days) and JMC for Kydex. Since Raven isn't making Phantoms anymore and my JMC order might still be a few weeks out I thought I would give Bravo a try.

This is the DOS holster for the regular 4.25 size. Fit seems just about perfect to me, retention and draw are fine. I might add just a touch more retention around trigger guard but maybe not.

I tried to show the muzzle end, you can tell there is pretty much no real noticeable gap. Since the barrel is only 1/4 inch shorter I can understand why they are considering not even bothering to make a compact size. If I didn't know it I would think it was made for a compact.

I could do with a little more inward cant in the grip, likely because I am used to my JMC AIWB with the claw. I am going to add some neoprene to the bottom back of this one to tilt it even more. It looks like the Raven claw would fit it, I might give that a try to.

So for the price I would say it is not bad. Not a JMC by any means but it will do until my JMC AIWB 2.5 comes in.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#12]
T.Rex Arms now has holsters for the Compact model. I just ordered a Light Compatible Raptor for an APL. I wanted to try the slightly larger light over my current apl compact.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered one from JM Custom, he is the only one that had this exact model listed as an option on his site that I could find. He makes the best AIWB holster I have tried for my Glock so I am looking forward to getting the M&P one.
View Quote
I ordered one from JMC as well.

The different between the full size and compact is probably like 1/16'' so full size holsters work fine.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Here is the latest findings I have on holsters for the 2.0 compact.

Note, just about everyone I've talked to is making one holster for both the full size and compact M&P. Since the barrels are only like a 1/4" difference I guess they decided to just use one holster for both. I have several of the models below and can confirm that the compact fits in them perfectly and I don't even notice the extra 1/4" of space.

JM Custom Kydex makes them. He even has them available for quick ship. I ordered two and have them already. They are fantastic like everything he does.

Bravo Concealment has them for quick ship.

Knightfall Customs makes them and ships real fast. I order an AIWB and it shipped the next day.  

Incog said they are planning on adding one.

LAGTactical said they will add support soon.

TREX arms has it available for a custom order.

Milt Sparks is taking orders for them with a 10-16 week lead.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a Bravo Torsion on the way. The extra .25 from the 4.25" model will probably help the holster tuck a little better, considering how the bottom my AIWB G19 holsters sit right above my pubis which allows the gun to flop around.

Was going to order a JMCK but I figure I could use the money saved for RMR milling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top